Friday, February 8, 2008

I invented it!

I invented a bumper sticker today which I plan to develop into reality at Cafe Press. I absolutely love this:

"I'M PROBAMA AND I VOTE"

Neal says in order to stay true to the original form of such sentiments, it would have to be:

"I'M PRO-BAMA AND I VOTE"

I don't know though....I think with the hyphen people may be wont to pronounce the "bama" as in "Alabama"?

What do you think?

Either way: Copyright Ann Clark, The Sacred Wilderness, February 8, 2008. There; that oughtta cover me.

[When I told Neal I needed to go online right away to post this to my blog, he said, "Welcome to MY brain," referring to my need for an immediate cerebral transfer. I replied: "Well, I have a my-brain headache," which was a total non sequitur, but we decided to put it in the show, anyway. Next time, I'll tell you about "the show."]

No comments: